Monday, December 11, 2006

Seth Jones Bachelor Party, October '06

In October I was in Kansas for the gala Seth Jones bachelor party. I took my digital camera with me, having it just in case (as usual) and I took it along on our adventures with us. I brought it in the van with us and left it in the front, not knowing if I would be riding shotgun the rest of the night or not and also forgetting I had it there. At some point in the evening someone started taking pictures with a camera. I had assumed this was their own camera but didn't care anyway. That night, after the festivities were over we piled out of the van and I grabbed the camera in the front, thinking it was mine but realizing the next morning it was someone else's. And the someone else (whoever it was) had my camera and we made an exchange. I didn't know anyone had taken pictures with my camera until I got to the next event during which I was going to use my camera and saw there were a bunch of pictures on it I didn't take. I still have no idea who took these pictures.

I know you're not supposed to talk about the bachelor party but I don't think there's anything overly scandalous here. If there is, let me know -- and let me know how much money you plan to send me -- and I'll take it down.

I won't embarrass myself -- or you -- by trying to remember the name of every single person in every picture. You'll notice me in a few pictures and that's Seth in the far background of the second picture but beyond that... you can name them whatever you like





























No comments: