Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To Current

In the course of an evening I've posted nearly a year's worth of pictures. As you have seen, I don't take a lot of pictures but when I do, there are many. Now that I'm caught up, I can renew my commitment to posting pictures, and in a more timely manner, I hope. Getting this blog caught up has been a big project of mine and now that I'm done I can move on to some other things but I can rest knowing that this, at least, is done.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of posting pictures on here, though. It just seems to be more work than it should be. But that could be because I'm posting into HTML, my problems with which have been widely publicized. It might also not the best place to post pictures, in a blog, where pictures aren't really showcased in the best fashion. But now that I've gotten to this point, maybe I can look around for some other things. Right now, for what it's worth, it's been good enough.

To mark this moment in time, here's an old picture I dug up a few month ago, found between some old tapes in storage. Rick Cortes, me, and Michael Carter; taken probably in late '95 or early '96:

No comments: